Improve your Erectile Dysfunction and Your Sex Life
What if You Could Stop Feeling Frustrated and Disappointed by Erection Problems and Start Enjoying Pleasurable Sex and Sexual Confidence?
Learn a roadmap to take charge of your sexual health and transform your sexual intimacy
- all from the privacy and comfort of your home.
Welcome to the
Erectile Dysfunction Masterclass
You Are Not Alone!
Does it feel like you are the only person you know with ED?
One in every five men in the US has ED, and those numbers go up substantially as you get older. That’s a lot of people! But it often feels like you are the only person suffering from ED because no one talks about it.
When you feel alone with something, it makes it feel much worse.
I don't want you to feel alone.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You have been taking a pill like Viagra or Cialis, but it doesn't always work.
- You are worried about your ability to get or keep an erection.
- You can get hard while masturbating, but not during coupled sex or you can't stay hard enough for penetration.
- You are really embarrassed about your erections and wonder what's wrong with you.
- You have been experiencing ED more frequently.
- Your doctor can't find anything wrong with you that would be causing you to not be able to have good erections.
- You are avoiding sex because of your erections.
- You've been researching erectile dysfunction on the internet hoping to find a solution.
- If any of these sound like you, then you have come to the right place.
Do You Want to Learn How to Manage Erection Difficulties, But Don’t Know How?
Go from frustration and disappointment...
To sexual confidence, meaningful connection, and pleasurable sex
This master course is designed to teach you how to prevent and manage erection troubles using techniques taught by Certified Sex Therapists.
This Course Can Help You
Welcome! I’m so glad you found this course on erection issues and erectile dysfunction (ED).
There is very little information online to help you learn what to do when you have erection difficulties. There’s even less information online to help you understand how ED impacts your relationships with your partner or spouse.
And that’s such a shame because ED can be managed and you can have a wonderful sex life.
ED makes most people feel so badly about themselves. They often stop having sex or end up having very disappointing sex.
Are you frustrated, discouraged, confused about why ED happens sometimes and not others, and really worried about your sexual abilities?
Do you want to know what you can do right now to improve your ED, your sex life and your relationship?
This course is filled with helpful info that will help you learn to manage ED and work with your spouse or partner to create magnificent sexual intimacy.
You can take the course by yourself or with a partner.
The course covers the material from 10 sessions of sex therapy, and it includes proven treatments that are backed by scientific research. It also includes 4 one-hour group coaching calls to help you make the best progress.
I’ve seen how much ED impacts my patients’ lives. They feel so ashamed of their ED and suffer alone. I was getting calls from more men than I could help through traditional counseling. I wanted to help as many people as possible live better lives despite ED, so I decided to create this course.
I’m so glad you are ready to get help to learn to manage ED. You deserve to feel great about yourself and to feel sexually confident.
If you are ready to take charge of your ED and improve your sex life, I invite you to join the last class of 2022 that will include group coaching - all at special beta launch pricing.
I’m so glad you are here.
Join the Beta Launch at Significant Savings
This is the only time Erection Dysfunction Masterclass will be offered with live coaching until 2023. Sign up for the 4-week course starting on October 19.JOIN THE MASTERCLASS
What You Get in the Erectile Dysfunction Masterclass
(a $3,100 value)
- Content that is based on science and research proven techniques
- The class package includes 18 video lessons that are self-directed through 10 modules.
- 4 one-hour group coaching calls where Dr. England answers your questions and helps you get the most from the course. These calls are live but also recorded in case you can't make them.
- A comprehensive understanding of what is impacting your ability to get and keep erections.
- Proven sex therapy techniques to enhance your erections and your sexuality.
- Ways to increase your sexual self-confidence and experience magnificent sex.
- Exercises to help you explore your sensuality and enhance erections.
- A guide for your partner to team with you to support erection issues and create fulfilling, exciting and pleasurable sex.
- Lifetime Access, Including all future updates and additions to the course.
The Erectile Dysfunction Masterclass
is for you if ...
You want to learn in the privacy of your own home instead of office visits with a sex therapist
You are motivated to enhance your sexual wellness and feel sexually confident
You want to learn how to have magnificent sex while coping with ED
Erection-enhancing drugs aren’t fixing your ED
The Erectile Dysfunction Masterclass
is not for you if ...
You’re expecting a magic solution to fix erection issues. As you know, ED is complicated and challenging and hyping unrealistic and false expectations isn't fair to you.
You expect results without putting in the effort. You have to be passionate about understanding your ED, making changes in your mindset about sex, working on your relationship and be willing to put in the time to follow the steps outlined in the course.
The Course Includes Access to 10 Training Modules and 4 Group Coaching Calls
Joining the course gives you access to educational video content, handouts and four 1-hour group coaching calls with Dr. England.
The calls will be live, but will also be recorded so you can watch them later. If desired, you can opt-out of the coaching calls or not show your name or video in order to maintain your privacy. You will have a chance to submit your questions ahead of time.
The purpose of the coaching calls is to give you a way to have your questions answered and to help you maximize your learnings. We want you to benefit as much as you can from the course.
Here's what you will learn about Erectile Dysfunction and sexual intimacy
- The facts and myths about manhood, sex and ED and how popular media sends us the wrong messages about what a real man is and what sex is.
- How your body is wired to respond sexually and what you can do to increase your arousal.
- How aging impacts your erections.
- What causes erection issues. Knowing the cause of your erection issues will help you to figure out what to do to enhance erections.
- The role of anxiety and how it contributes to erection issues.
- Medical and non-medical treatments to help you get and stay hard during sex.
- What turns you on and pumps up your arousal.
- How you and your partner can set up the right situation for magnificent sex.
- Ways to expand your sexual pleasure.
- How your partner can support you and team with you when you experience erection issues.
- How cancer treatment impacts your erections.
- Bonus: the latest sex toys and how to use them to enhance your pleasure
Imagine One Year from Today ...
What does your intimacy look like? Are you sexually confident? Are you showing up in your relationships the way you want to? Are you having the sex you want and experiencing pleasure and meaningful connection or are your erection troubles holding you back?
What Others Say About the Course
I learned so much about why I was having ED and what to do about it. My sex life really improved as a result of taking this course.
I never realized how much my worrying was keeping me from getting hard. Now, I can get and stay hard most of the time.
Heather’s style made me feel comfortable and like I was pretty normal. Just feeling that acceptance reduced my ED.
01: Facts vs. myths about manhood, sex and ED
Learning to take charge of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) starts with you knowing the true facts about masculinity, sex, and ED and understanding how much of what we believe is really based on myths and media messages.
02: Your body and how it responds sexually
Understanding what happens when you are aroused and how your body causes you to get or lose an erection is key to you learning what to do and what not to do when you want to be sexual. You will also learn how your body changes as you age.
03: What causes ED
In this lesson, you’ll learn what causes ED and you’ll learn about how your masturbation techniques can impact your erections. You will also learn the latest research on the impact of pornography on erections.
04: How anxiety and our thoughts contribute to ED
This lesson will help you understand the huge role of anxiety and how it contributes to erection difficulties. You will learn how your thoughts about sex and your sexual performance are impacting your ability to get or keep erections. You will learn to identify and change harmful thoughts.
05: Medical treatments for ED
In this lesson, you will learn about the major medical treatments for ED. You will also learn the role of lifestyle factors on erectile health and the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
06: Non-medical treatments for ED
In this lesson, you will learn numerous techniques for managing erectile difficulties. You’ll challenge your definition of sex, learn what turns you on and off, learn techniques to relax and focus on the sexual experience, and learn ways to expand your sexual pleasure.
07: Couples sex and intimacy
In this lesson, you will learn techniques to improve your nonsexual and sexual intimacy, including how to talk with your partner about sex, how to increase your connection and closeness within the relationship, how to set up a successful sexual experience and how to become a better sex partner.
08: Information for partners about ED
It’s very important for your partner to understand how to support you when you have erection troubles and to know that your erection difficulties are not because of them. This lesson will teach them the information they need to know to help you with arousal and erections and to partner with you to create magnificent sex.
09: New ways to be sexual
This lesson is for you and your partner (or just you if you don’t have a current partner) to plan ahead for how you will manage future ED so you are able to keep your cool and be flexible and create a great sexual experience despite having erection issues.
10: Cancer and ED
This lesson addresses the impact of cancer treatment on erections and provides helpful techniques to improve your sexuality with a specific focus on prostate, testicular and penile cancers.
Here's What You Are Getting with the Erectile Dysfunction Masterclass Program:
- 10 Modules - Equivalent of 10 individual coaching sessions ($2500 value)
- 4 one-hour group coaching calls ($400 value)
- Downloadable workbook exercises ($100 value)
- Bonus Module on using sex toys ($100 value)
- Lifetime Access, including all future updates and additions to the course
TOTAL VALUE FOR ALL OF THIS AMAZING TRAINING = $3,100
But today, you can get access to all of this for only one payment of $497
Click the button below to gain access to this special beta pricing and to join the last class that includes coaching calls until 2023!GET STARTED
Plus, Join Now and Receive the Bonus Mini-Course on Using Sex Toys to Enhance Your Pleasure
Let me unlock and demystify the various options out there and help you understand how to choose - and use - the right toys for you!
Not Ready to Sign Up?
That's ok. The training will be offered again in 2023. Until then, please watch my free webinar that takes a deep dive into performance anxiety and its role in erectile dysfunction. It might be all you need to improve your erection issues.WATCH WEBINAR
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I take the course by myself or do I need to include my spouse/significant other?
What if I can't or don't want to attend the coaching calls?
I've never taken an online course. I'm concerned about the technology skills required.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Will I get access to all of the course immediately?
How long can I access the course?
Stay in The Loop
Join our weekly newsletter with tips about sexual health and how to create better relationships and sexual intimacy. Also, be the first to know about course updates.
You can opt-out at any time. We never share your email.